Malabar Institute of Technology offers admission to engineering seats in the following disciplines which are affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Number Of Seats Available
50% of the total seats in B Tech courses are set apart as Govt. Quota for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
35% of the seats are allotted under management category on the basis of merit list by ranking applicants based on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and engineering entrance exam.
15% of the seats are allotted to NRI category based on norms and procedures published from time to time by concerned authorities.
An Entrance examination named KEE 2018 for admission into B.Tech course is conducting by Self Financing Engineering Association. Visit the web sitewww.ksfecma.com for online application. Apply in time and appear for the examination. Qualified candidates are eligible for admission under Management Quota.
Apply online at www.ksfecma.com
1.Last Date of Application : 21-05-2018
2.Hall Ticket Download : 24-05-2018 to 27-05-2018
3.Date of Examination : 27-05-2018 10.00AM to 12.30PM (Paper-1 Mathematics) 27-05-2018 2PM to 4.30PM (Paper-2 Physics, Chemistry, GK & English)
4.Publication of Result : 02-06-2018
1) Nationality: Candidates must be Citizens of India.
2) Academic Requirements: Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent there to with at least 45% (Forty Five) marks in Mathematics separately and 45% (Forty Five) marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade.
3) Entrance Examination:Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala with a minimum of 10 marks.
4) NRI allotment:Score in the entrance is not required for NRI allotment. However they have to fulfill the academic eligibility as per norms.
5) Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2017. No relaxation of age will be allowed
Scholarships and Fee concession will be available for eligible candidates based on +2 mark and KEAM /KEE score